10 Reasons to Buy the Arcimoto FUV
- The vehicle comes with a 3-year, 36,000-mile warranty.
- You can plug it in to any 110v or 220v wall outlet and fully charge it in as little as four hours.
- There are several optional accessories available, including "West Coast Half Doors," a phone mount, cupholders, and secure rear storage.
- You can custom-design your own FUV to suit your personal style - there are several trim and color options to choose from.
- Unlike a traditional motorcycle, the FUV is an all-weather vehicle, thanks to its panoramic roof, optional removable doors, and heated seats and grips.
- Nationwide roadside assistance is included with every FUV under warranty.
- It's surprisingly stable because of its "reverse trike design," as well as its two front motors that operate independently, its low center center of gravity, and its more than half-ton curb weight.
- It's the same height as a crossover SUV (65 inches) so it is easily seen by other cars, lending to higher visibility and improved safety.
- There are so few FUVs on the road today that you can be sure you will stand out from the crowd and enjoy driving a truly unique vehicle.
- Put most simply: the FUV lives up to its name. It really is fun!
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Arcimoto FUV
- At nearly $18,000 for the base model, the FUV isn't cheap.
- The FUV is currently only available in a select few states - it's not street legal everywhere.
- It's not an ideal choice as the only vehicle for a multi-person household.
Arcimoto's Fun Utility Vehicle, the FUV, is a unique, entertaining, eco-friendly, and convenient motorcycle/car hybrid. This so-called "autocycle" turns heads wherever it travels, and thanks to its dual motors and powerful battery, is capable of traveling a reasonable distance. If you're in the market for an electric vehicle and don't require a lot of seats or space, the FUV by Arcimoto is certainly one to consider. As long as you're lucky enough to live in one of the few states where they're available.