11 Pros of Getting an AWD Pro
- The addition of shredder trucks on the AWD Pro allows incredible comfort while riding and ensures perfect balance while moving on a gravel trail.
- Regenerative braking in the AWD Pro longboard benefits the longevity of the rotors, decreases wear and tear, and improves the range extension.
- The AWD Pro is equipped with four hub motors, which collectively increase the percentage of power while considerably dialing down the noise level so longboarders can enjoy a quiet ride downtown.
- Two AWD Pro batteries are integrated into the longboard that efficiently takes care of the power provision, efficiently uses the charge, and allows the board to effectively reach maximum speed.
- The AWD Pro weighs 23 lbs, making it easier to carry around to a hike uphill or store under a desk if used to commute to work or school.
- The 100mm x 58mm wheel size of the AWD Pro is small enough to maneuver around obstacles on the road but sturdy enough to carry 300 lbs of weight easily.
- The provision of an M4 AWD remote for the longboard effectively allows longboarders to keep an eye out for an empty battery tank, plus improves the value for money.
- The AWD Pro longboard costs only around $849, which is sufficiently less than an average e-board with such a powerful hub motor.
- The carry handles on the side of the AWD Pro longboard come in handy when traveling.
- The longer length of the longboard ensures the rider is balanced well and does not feel cramped, which ultimately improves the performance of longboarding at high speeds.
- The AWD Pro longboard has a 6-month warranty that allows easy parts replacement.
3 Cons of Getting an AWD Pro
- The longboard isn't waterproof, so rain and power washing can damage batteries, motors, and ESC.
- The battery of the AWD Pro needs to be cooled down before it can be charged, which means aside from the charging time, there must be a waiting period before plugging it in to charge after riding and sometime after it is charged before riding.
- The AWD Pro longboard isn't suited for beginners. With such powerful motors, even the lowest speed may be too fast.
The AWD Pro is a powerful, true-to-claim longboard that provides incredible acceleration on the road and uphill and can hold its own under heavy weight – even at high speeds. Plus, it is incredibly cost-effective. So even if you're a beginner skateboarder, the AWD Pro is perfect.