5 Reasons to Buy the AeroTop
- The BBB Tribase helmet is budget-friendly, making it a great option for those on a tight budget.
- Gustav Erik Larsson won the prologue of Paris-Nice using the BBB Tribase helmet, indicating its performance capabilities.
- The BBB Aerotop helmet is specifically designed for time trials and triathlons, making it a suitable choice for competitive athletes.
- The high density EPS foam used in the BBB Aerotop helmet ensures optimal safety and protection.
- The FaceShield screen on the BBB Aerotop helmet comes with a hydrophobic coating, providing protection against rain and debris.
2 Reasons Not to Buy the AeroTop
- The BBB Tribase helmet lacks ventilation and exhaust vents, which may lead to discomfort during longer rides in hot weather.
- The BBB Aerotop helmet's specific design for time trials and triathlons may not be suitable for those who primarily ride for leisure or commute purposes.
Overall, the BBB Tribase and Aerotop helmets offer great value for their price point, making them an ideal choice for budget-conscious cyclists. With Gustav Erik Larsson's win in the prologue of Paris-Nice, it's clear that the BBB Tribase helmet delivers impressive performance capabilities. The BBB Aerotop helmet, specifically designed for time trials and triathlons, is perfect for competitive athletes seeking an aerodynamic advantage. Both helmets prioritize safety with their high-density EPS foam and provide protection against rain and debris with the hydrophobic FaceShield screen. While the Tribase helmet lacks ventilation, it still offers reliable protection. Additionally, the detailed installation guide video is a valuable resource for DIY enthusiasts looking to replace their integrated headset. Overall, the BBB Tribase and Aerotop helmets offer quality, affordability, and performance to cyclists of various needs and preferences.