8 Reasons to Buy the SIXER MIPS
- Bell's Sixer helmet has refined aesthetics and improved safety features, addressing past complaints about its predecessor, the Super.
- The helmet passes all safety standards and integrates MIPS directly into the fit, enhancing impact absorption.
- The sweat management system in the Sixer helmet enhances user comfort.
- It provides plenty of airflow to keep the head cool on most days.
- The Sixer helmet offers a great value for its price of $150.
- The helmet boasts impressive features like goggle compatibility, adjustable visor height, and an integrated camera mount.
- The Fusion In-Mold process and Progressive Layering used in the Sixer helmet enhance durability and protection.
- It is an excellent option for aggressive trail riding.
4 Reasons Not to Buy the SIXER MIPS
- The Sixer helmet is not the most well-ventilated helmet tested.
- Some users feel that helmet safety data could be more transparent.
- Ventilation could be better in the Sixer helmet.
- There is a lack of a convenient solution for stashing sunglasses.
The Sixer MIPS helmet from Bell is a top choice for riders looking for improved safety and sleek aesthetics. With its refined design and integrated MIPS technology, this helmet offers exceptional impact absorption and meets all safety standards. The sweat management system and ample airflow ensure a comfortable riding experience, even on warmer days. Packed with impressive features like goggle compatibility and an integrated camera mount, the Sixer helmet provides great value for its price. While ventilation could be slightly improved, this helmet remains an excellent option for aggressive trail riding.