10 Reasons to Buy the Biomega NYC
- It comes with a carbon belt instead of a regular chain. The belt generally lasts five times longer than a traditional chain and doesn’t require any special maintenance or greasing and degreasing.
- It has an internal gear hub that protects the parts from weather and water damage, making them more long-lasting.
- The Shimano hydraulic disc brakes perform well in all kinds of weather and on any type of terrain.
- It comes with specially designed pedals with excellent grip.
- The modern, urban, minimalistic design gives it an elegant look.
- Available in three colors: white, black, and gray.
- Comes in two frame sizes: M-size, suitable for riders up to 180cm in height, and L-size, ideal for riders up to 200 cm in height.
- Three different gearing options are available, but they may affect the price of the e-bike.
- Having no cables on the bike makes it look even better.
- The front suspension fork illuminates, so you do not need extra light to stay visible at night.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Biomega NYC
- The charging time is short but the charging port is not very conveniently placed.
- There are no lights on the bike, so you may need extra lights.
- The maximum rider weight on this bike is 125 kg or 275 pounds, rendering this bike inappropriate for anyone who weighs more than that.
If you are looking for a bike more than an ordinary ebike but without unnecessary clutter, the Biomega NYC is a perfect choice. It will be a purchase to be proud of since this bike can help you move around quickly and without too much effort on your part.