Cannondale Treadwell NEO EQ
10 Reasons to Buy the Cannondale Treadwell Neo EQ
- Cannondale Treadwell Neo EQ is comparatively a lightweight bike, making it perfect for urban e-bike life.
- Treadwell Neo comes with a comfortable saddle, making it much easier for people who wish to travel a lot on bicycles.
- Overheating is not likely to occur in the engine.
- Front carriers, in particular, are extremely useful features one would hardly want to miss. You can carry small things and see everything at all times.
- The Treadwell iWoc One is a very simple and intuitive feature to access the bike controls.
- The Treadwell EQ has a stylish and modern design with a variety of size ranges available for the frame and tires.
- You can track your performance by using an integrated wheel sensor in the wheel.
- Mahle Ebikemotion offers one of the slimmest drive systems available on the market today with a light mount.
- Despite bad weather, slim mudguards keep riders as clean as possible, while the hydraulic brakes make handling easier.
- Everything on this bike, including the wooden carrier inlay, is black, which gives it a stylish monochrome appearance.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Cannondale Moterra Neo EQ
- There is a 248Wh battery integrated into the down tube of the Mahle's ebikemotion system, and it cannot be removed for charging.
- Off-road rides are not the best use for this vehicle.
- It could have been better displayed if there had been more information available.
The Cannondale Treadwell Neo EQ packs enough power to move around in the city while still being light. It also has other features, such as rear wheel lights, internal cable routing, hydraulic disc plates, and more, making it perfect for urban cycling.