10 Pros of Getting an E Merge Ghosthawk
- The electric golf cart is hooked up with four-wheel hydraulic brakes, with a front disk and a rear drum, that support the steel frame and dissipate heat faster at high speeds.
- The E Merge Ghosthawk is LSV compliant which certifies the multitude of safety features it offers including three-point seatbelts for a snug, secure fit.
- Among its customizable features, the golf cart has five colorways available: a classic matte black, a lighter matte shark grey, a neat matte white, a lemony yellow, and a Cabernet red.
- The LED headlights of the E Merge Ghosthawk do not drain the battery. They have great brightness, which will aid visibility, but not enough to blindside other drivers.
- The body and roof of the E Merge Ghosthawk are outfitted with an injection-molded, high-impact ABS frame that blankets all crash forces in a fall and saves the seaters from traumatic injuries.
- Among the E Merge Ghosthawk's security features is the DOT-approved AS1 windshield that can sustain high impact without glass breakage in an accident.
- The dual locking glove boxes and the rear locking storage trunk on the electric golf cart offer ample and secure storage space for traveling families.
- The E Merge Ghosthawk's dual a-arm front suspension allows the driver to steer the golf cart onto hard asphalt or muddy terrain while guiding the tires to an appropriate up or down position.
- A newer addition to the Ghosthawk golf cart is the upholstered seats featuring a headrest and a convenient phone pocket.
- The headliner of the E Merge Ghosthawk is backlit and equipped with a Bluetooth stereo and dome lights so passengers can enjoy their ride and look cool, too.
3 Cons of Getting an E Merge Ghosthawk
- The sport suspension of the E Merge Ghosthawk renders the steering wheel a bit tight, meaning it needs a heavier hand to operate it.
- The battery may drain quickly at high-RPM accelerations.
- The rear-facing seats may heat up under the scorching sun, so they'll need an extra shade to cover them up.
Capping our analysis of the E Merge Ghosthawk, we can confidently say this is a great electric golf cart for passionate golfers and silent hunters. It is sturdy, safe, and stable on all sorts of terrain which makes it great for almost any adventure, daily commute and urban cruise.