12 Reasons to Buy ELI Zero
- The ELI Zero features a power-assisted brake system that allows the rider to stop the car quickly, accurately, and with control.
- The electric four-wheeler weighs only 770 pounds, it is the lightest electric vehicle ever.
- The front and rear disc brakes of the ELI Zero offer better stopping control and allow riders to choose the speed accurately.
- The sturdy aluminum chassis of the ELI Zero shines bright under the sun, rarely dents at high-speed impact, and lasts long.
- The ELI Zero is equipped with power-assisted steering that makes turning smoother and handling easier.
- The rear view camera tagged onto the ELI Zero makes reversing easy and shows the rider a wide view of the back, which may help them avoid obstacles.
- The ELI Zero has a keyless start and entry system. A push button is built-in near the steering that powers on the electric car.
- Depending upon the size of the battery chosen, the ELI Zero takes no more than 3.5 hours to charge when plugged into a standard 220V power outlet.
- The ELI Zero has a tiltable sunroof that provides another angle for enjoying nature and easily opens up to maximize ventilation inside the car.
- The electric four-wheeler is outfitted with an electronic controlled rear view mirror that automatically adjusts to the perfect angle.
- The ELI Zero has air-conditioning that keeps the car cool on hot summer days and protects the seats from sun damage.
- Speaking of seats, the ELI Zero has comfortable seating that is cushioned for comfort.
3 Reasons Not to Buy ELI Zero
- The ELI Zero is a two-seater and won't fit a family.
- The glorified golf cart is only allowed to drive on roads with a speed limit less than 35 mph, this does not work for long-distance highway riding.
- The doors of the ELI Zero are transparent and act as large windows and it attracts a lot of heat inside the car.
The ELI Zero looks cool, performs even better, and has a great set of features that are bound to impress anyone. The safety technologies are aplenty, the automatic functions ease the process of driving, and the large wheels smooth out the bumps on the road - all of this and it's only $12,000! This neighborhood electric vehicle is perfect for students that need to travel between campuses, senior citizens that need an independent commute, and golfers looking for a futuristic car-like golf cart. With a 4.75 ride review score, the ELI Zero is up to par with its competition, and manages to make every ride feel like a sci-fi dream.