Euphree City Robin
Average Expert Score
5 Reasons to Buy the Euphree City Robin
- The bike has a special Velo seat with good ergonomics.
- Quality Kendra tires allow you to ride on the road and gravel.
- The pedals are equipped with rubber grips and reflective parts.
- The curved wide handlebars allow you to ride the bike comfortably.
- The aluminum metal fenders protect you from dirt and water.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Euphree City Robin
- Climbing hills is challenging if you do not use the throttle.
- The Velo seat could use some more padding for added comfort.
- The bike could use a more extended range.
Euphree is a US-based company that creates feature-packed bikes, and the City Robin is one of their best bikes yet. With the suspension seatpost, cadence sensor, hydraulic brakes, three levels of pedal assist, and a great rear hub motor that gives plenty of power, there’s nothing you can’t do with this bike. So, if you want a new electric commuter bike, consider looking into the City Robin from Euphree.