GT Force Amp
10 Reasons to Buy the GT Force Amp
- The powerful Shimano EP8 motor delivers 85Nm of peak torque.
- The bike’s size allows it to maintain a wide ground clearance to overcome large obstacles. The 29 in. wheels deliver ideal performance on long, flat trails.
- The solid metal case keeps it protected against stone impacts.
- The Shimano E-tube application comes with a detailed and user-friendly interface.
- GT Force Amp comes with a RockShox suspension, making it a reliable and easily-configurable ride.
- The built-in pedal assist allows you to easily travel through steep tracks. A steep seat tube angle allows efficient and comfortable climbing.
- The handlebars are at the perfect height to be in control and allow you to pedal efficiently.
- The bike’s rear suspension offers excellent control and rear grip.
- With the E-tube application, you can configure every assistance mode according to requirements.
- The GT Force comes in multiple sizes.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the GT Force Amp
- The battery cover makes some noise when taken on bumpy terrains.
- It’s a little difficult to handle this bike on tricky terrains at a slow speed.
- The bike is rather an expensive purchase compared to other options on the market.
The GT Force Amp is a bike that can be your reliable adventure partner. The bike has an impressive design and a well-integrated battery and motor, making it a comfortable bike to ride. The GT Force Amp’s several features make it a fun ride. Coming from a dependable brand, the bike delivers all that it claims.