10 Reasons to Buy Hunter Board
- The Hunter Board features an agile turning system that makes turning and handling the steering easier and more intuitive at high-speeds.
- The Hunter Board is integrated with a regenerative braking system that allows riders to expertly stop without a jerk at high speeds and manage turns easily.
- The built-in motor of the Hunter Board pushes 3600 W of power, accelerating the e-board to its top speed within minutes of starting.
- The Hunter Board weighs only 19 lbs so it's quite easy to carry it up a steep climb.
- The electric skateboard is supported by four independent suspension systems that keep the Hunter Board from wobbling, maximize bump absorption, and balance the wheels on the road - reducing risks of accidents.
- The Hunter Board chassis is a solid, space-grade aluminum frame that does not bow under heavy weight, dent under impact or even fade under the scorching sun.
- The Hunter Board accelerates at a range of 38 km on a single charge and manages to reach a top speed of 55 kmph on paved roads.
- The electric transmission system on the Hunter Board eliminates the need to 'shift' gears. Instead, it enhances the intuitive style of riding by directing the board's movement along the rider's movement.
- The Hunter Board is fitted with a large battery that drains efficiently and charges up in less than three hours.
- The deck of the Hunter Board is wide and sturdy, it lowers the center of gravity so the rider's feet are expertly balanced.
3 Reasons Not to Buy Hunter Board
- The Hunter Board comes with a two year warranty, which does not seem sufficient considering the high price tag of the electric skateboard.
- The rubber wheels of the Hunter Board aren't made for off-road terrain, it may jerk to a brake on pebbly trails and cause accidental falls.
- The smart remote for adjusting the settings of the Hunter Board does not come with a strap, and adds extra bulk to carry around during travel.
In a nutshell, the Hunter Board successfully defines the face of the future. This board packs in incredible comfort, impressive stability, and improved style - in a thin but durable-for-life electric skateboard. If the Hunter Board fits your budget, it is perfect for thrill-seekers of all ages, from young beginners to seasoned skateboarders, and even senior adventurers. It removes the risk of falling, balances power, and does most of the work for you. So, if you're wondering whether or not to get the Hunter Board, we say do it. It's absolutely worth the $1,999 price tag.