10 Reasons to Purchase the Joyor F1
- Spacious and “super-sized” deck allows for you to ride with a partner or a child without worrying about cramped space standing.
- Up to a maximum of 25.5 miles of travel on a single charge of the battery.
- Allows for controlled acceleration.
- 8” front and rear tires are high-quality and shock absorbent with anti-slip threads.
- Utilizes “cruise control” and receives sensitive input from speed sensors to maintain or adjust based on the tension or pace of riders.
- Super short charging time to regain a full charge – only 3-4 hours.
- Speeds of up to 18.6 mph still ensure that this scooter is fast.
- Handlebar is height adjustable.
- Internal parameters can easily be adjusted.
- Rear drum brake and regenerative braking.
3 Reasons to Not Purchase the Joyor F1
- “Ultra-bright” headlights aren’t actually close to as bright as advertised, and may not serve you well on darker nights or more crowded roads.
- Motor is still a downgrade from the 2020’s 500W brushless DC motor found in the X5S.
- Plenty of negative feedback regarding the company’s customer service (Joyor), but none directed towards the product itself.
A lot of customer reviews tend to slight the Joyor F1 for the quality of customer service of the company – stating that they received a broken or damaged model, and heard nothing back when contacting the company. Unfortunately, this tends to speak to the company themselves rather than the build of the vehicle.