KTM Freeride E-XC
10 Reasons to Buy the Freeride E-XC
- This bike comes with a vibrant black, orange, and blue frame that makes it stand out whenever it hits the road.
- This is one of the quietest bikes that you will find – there is zero noise coming from it even if you are riding it at top speed.
- The great thing about electric bikes is that they are better for the environment and that can also be said about this KTM electric bike, which does not produce any emissions.
- The liquid cooling system does a great job at keeping the bike from overheating as you are driving it.
- With a wide steering angle of 67 degrees, the rider will be able to make even the sharpest turns without any problem.
- Three power modes are available: economy, enduro, and cross. These modes can help you tailor your riding experience according to your needs.
- There is a conveniently placed removable lithium-ion battery that you can access if you lift the seat.
- The regenerative braking system allows you to charge the battery while using the brakes on downhill roads.
- The durable steel and aluminum composite frame offers the perfect amount of flexibility when riding.
- The suspension on the bike is amazing and will keep the rider comfortable even if they are riding on uneven, bumpy terrain.
3 Reasons to Not Buy the Freeride E-XC
- At 200 lbs, the bike is quite heavy and difficult to maneuver if you are not riding it.
- You cannot ride in deep water with this bike.
- The seat's height is not adjustable and thus can be uncomfortable for shorter people.
If you are looking for a fun bike that you can use for off road or motocross tracks, this bike from KTM could be the perfect choice for you. The durable frame with a large battery, high-end wheels, great suspension, and reliable brakes makes this bike one of the best options from KTM. It might be a bit pricey, but it is worth the investment.