11 Reasons to Buy the Kuberg Freerider Electric Dirtbike
- The twist throttle on this sleek electric dirtbike is remarkably responsive, so rider input is crucial to enjoying the thrill of speed.
- The Kuberg Freerider's magnetic kill switch is designed to keep you and your bike safe. If you or the bike fall over, the motor will power down, preventing serious injury.
- Hydraulic disc brakes provide both excellent stopping power and increased safety on the trails.
- The battery can easily be detached from the bike within a few minutes and then charged in any 110/220V outlet.
- Its powerful torque and acceleration can propel you to speeds up to 34 mph with an 8,000-watt electric motor.
- The front and rear suspension take bumps in stride, offering a smooth, reliable ride, even over rough terrain.
- The double-cradle frame is engineered for maximum structural integrity.
- MX-inspired Narrow seat design is unique for an electric bike seat.
- It is a portable, lightweight electric bike designed for off-road use.
- Maxxis Creepy Crawler tires provide excellent traction and great offroad performance. You can upgrade the front wheel to 26'' for better impact.
- Three power settings let you change the speeds for different terrains.
6 Reasons Not to Buy the Kuberg Freerider Electric Dirtbike
- It doesn't have a heads-up display. You can use the Kuberg Volt mobile app to track your speed and distance. Its real-time functionalities make it convenient for users.
- It's not a street-legal design, so you might have problems taking it out on the road. Kuberg Freerider Street may be a suitable option if you want this for a regular urban commute.
- The seat could use more padding and width to make longer rides more comfortable.
- The standard foot pegs are a bit cramped for someone with large feet.
- The Freerider doesn't have standard LED lights, so you’ll have to add aftermarket lights if you want to ride at night.
- The short battery life of one hour makes it unsuitable for long rides.
The Kuberg Freerider Electric Dirt Bike is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a mid-range electric dirt bike with amazing power, performance, and handling. The bike also has a high-quality suspension system that makes it comfortable to ride over rough terrain. Enjoy the range of top features, such as quick trigger throttle, advanced brake discs, creepy crawler tires, and more!