Lightning LS 218
10 Reasons to Buy the Lightning LS 218 Electric Motorcycle
- The Lightning LS 218 is the fastest production electric motorcycle in the world, capable of achieving a top speed of over 218 mph.
- With an impressive 230 ft/lbs of torque, this electric bike is a true force to be reckoned with. The sleek, lightweight design has been carefully designed to make it easy to maneuver at high speeds.
- The LS 218 is designed with Brembo brakes and Marchesini forged magnesium wheels to stop on a dime.
- The powerful, programmable regenerative braking system offers optimal control and safety.
- The Lightning LS 218 Electric Motorcycle features mind-blowing acceleration, going from 0 to 60 mph in 2.2 seconds.
- This bike has a maximum range of 160 to 180 miles, depending on your battery pack size.
- The LS 218's dashboard displays all the information you need about your ride in one place. It uses telemetry data to customize your riding experience.
- It has two kill switches for safety.
- The battery can be fully charged in as little as 30 minutes with a DC fast charger.
- The Race Tech suspension is precision-engineered to give you an edge in any terrain, and it's designed to keep you safe when you're riding fast.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Lightning LS 218 Electric Motorcycle
- The Lightning LS 218 is not whisper-quiet. It makes a good amount of noise when you're riding.
- It can't accommodate two passengers.
- It is expensive.
The Lightning LS-218 is well-designed, looks amazing, and will make you look awesome on your commute. Plus, it's backed by a company that is here to stay and is dedicated to continual improvement. This baby isn't for everyone, but if you meet the prerequisites and have only one desire: speed—look no further than this incredible bike.