10 Reasons To Buy the Livewire One
- It has a high-performance motor – giving the experience of an exciting ride.
- The Livewire One has upgraded software from the Harley-Davidson Livewire. The software has evolved based on learnings from H-D Livewire for enhanced usability and stability.
- There are four distinctive power modes (Sport, Road, Range, and Rain) that provide different riding experiences. These modes determine power output, throttle response, and regenerative motor braking.
- Being that it weighs 562lb, it has excellent agility.
- The throttle response is smooth and manageable, even at high speeds.
- The cornering-aware traction control system keeps you safe and prevents the rear tire from spinning.
- The regenerative motor braking system in Sport mode provides extra safety and control.
- The Livewire One is also equipped with Michelin Scorcher Sport tires for reliable grip and traction.
- It is greatly compatible with your IOS and Android device via Bluetooth or USB.
- It has a smooth power delivery which aids and helps in handling the bike.
2 Reasons Not to Buy the Livewire One
- The Livewire One has a range of 70 miles on the highway, which is relatively short.
- The city range is 146 miles, which is the same range as the original LiveWire, so you’re not getting any additional city range with the LiveWire One than its predecessor offered.
If you are in the market for a new motorcycle and want something different from the standard fare, look at the Harley Davidson Livewire One. This bike offers a fantastic riding experience with plenty of power and control. The price has been reduced significantly since it was first introduced, making it more affordable for those looking for a unique option. You can choose between three colors – Liquid Black, Nebula Red, or Horizon White to ensure your ride stands out from the rest.