OKAI Neon ES20
10 Reasons to Buy the Neon Okai ES20
- The IPX5 water resistance rating means that it can be used in light rain for a while without fear of damaging the internal components.
- The ES20 has a disc and electronic brakes to keep you from skidding and swerving.
- The display can be customized with three themes and has optimal visibility in direct sunlight for a smooth ride.
- An NFC card reader ensures your scooter can only be activated with the key.
- The OKAI app can pair the scooter to your phone. The smartphone integration makes it impossible for someone to steal your e-scooter as only you can operate it.
- The smart app allows you to control the scooter with your phone, so you can adjust the ride mode/braking, lock or unlock the scooter, and locate it. You can also use it to check your ride history, run diagnostics, customize lights, and monitor your current ride.
- The air-filled front tire allows for better maneuverability and easier riding across rough terrain.
- A one-click folding system makes it easy to transport and store.
- The scooter's rear suspension system eliminates shimmy and vibration from the solid rear tire.
- It can handle hills of up to 20% gradient without any difficulty.
6 Reasons Not to Buy the Neon OKAI ES20
- The folding mechanism doesn't work without a security strap.
- The app may lag on Android phones.
- You can't switch off deck and stem lights without the app.
- The front-facing light is not great for safe nighttime cruising.
- It's not ideal for heavier riders.
- The app will keep running in the background if you don't manually close it after riding.
The Neon Okai ES20 will leave you impressed with its stunning display design, three-speed modes, and well-thought-out functionality. This powerful electric scooter can withstand adverse moisture conditions and deliver a smooth ride. It may not be the most exciting or groundbreaking e-scooter on the market, but it could be just what the everyday rider needs to have a safe and fun time on the streets.