Rapha Men's Brevet Gore-Tex Rain Jacket
10 Reasons to Buy the Rapha Men’s Brevet Gore-Tex Rain Jacket
- The Rapha Men’s Brevet Gore-Tex Rain Jacket is designed for wet, rainy conditions, and will keep you dry and comfortable.
- The Ripstop structure of the jacket ensures long-lasting durability.
- At just 166g, the jacket is lightweight and easy to carry with you.
- The 2L waterproof fabric repels water effectively, keeping you dry in bad weather.
- The Gore-Tex membrane blocks wind from entering the jacket.
- The elasticated hem and cuffs provide a snug, storm seal fit that keeps out the elements.
- Reflective stripes that wrap around the jacket keep you safe and visible while riding in low light.
- External pockets on each side of the jacket provide space for storing your essentials.
- The double-sided zipper down the front of the jacket provides easy access to your belongings.
- It keeps your body cool and dry with good breathability.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Rapha Men’s Brevet Gore-Tex Rain Jacket
- It is expensive.
- The fit could be better when it comes to back coverage.
- The pockets simply can't stack up – they look nice but don't hold much.
If you’re looking for a rain jacket that will keep you dry while out on your bike ride, look no further than the Rapha Men's Brevet Gore-Tex Rain Jacket. Designed with an eye for performance and style, this rain jacket is made to provide waterproof protection in any kind of weather.