Ribble CGR AL e
Updated: September, 2023
Expert ReviewsRead Reviews >
Picture this: you're cruising along a scenic trail, the wind in your hair, the sun on your face, and a big smile on your face. You're riding the Ribble CGR AL e, a cost-effective e-bike that combines convenience, performance, and style in one sleek package. Whether you're commuting to work or exploring the great outdoors, this e-bike has got you covered. At Ride Review, we've scoured the web and gathered reviews from experts and riders alike to bring you an overview of the Ribble CGR AL e. Let's dive in and discover what makes this e-bike stand out from the competition. One of the standout features of the Ribble CGR AL e is its unobtrusive pedal assist button. Located conveniently on the handlebars, this button provides seamless and virtually silent assistance from the small hub motor. It's easy to engage and disengage, giving you the freedom to choose how much assistance you want while riding. When it comes to assembly, the Ribble CGR AL e is a winner. Minimal assembly is required, so you can hit the road or trail in no time. And once you're out there, you'll be glad to have the SRAM hydraulic disc brakes at your fingertips. These brakes provide reliable stopping power, giving you the confidence to tackle any terrain. Speaking of terrain, the Ribble CGR AL e is built to handle it all. Its sturdy aluminum frame ensures durability, while the carbon fork reduces vibrations on rough paths. And with its wide 650b tires and clearance for up to 47mm tires, you'll have no trouble navigating a variety of surfaces. Powering the Ribble CGR AL e is a strong 250W motor, delivering speedy acceleration and sustained climbing power. Plus, with the hidden battery, this e-bike maintains a sleek and stylish look. And don't worry about running out of juice, as the battery has a three-hour recharge time and an easy-to-read battery life indicator. But it's not just about the hardware. The Ribble CGR AL e also comes with the Ebikemotion app, which offers a host of features, including a built-in nutrition reminder. With this app, you can track your riding stats, monitor battery status, and even receive reminders to fuel up. While the Ribble CGR AL e has received overwhelmingly positive reviews, there are a few drawbacks to consider. Some users have found that the tires don't grip well in wet or muddy conditions. Additionally, the straight drop bars may limit off-road control for some riders. And while the pedal assist provides excellent assistance at higher speeds, some users have noted that it can be lacking at lower speeds. In summary, the Ribble CGR AL e is a cost-effective e-bike that doesn't compromise on performance or style. With its convenient pedal assist button, sturdy construction, and powerful motor, this e-bike is a joy to ride, whether you're tackling rough trails or cruising along city streets. And with the added bonus of the Ebikemotion app, you'll have all the tools you need to enhance your riding experience. So why wait? It's time to hop on the Ribble CGR AL e and start exploring the world in a whole new way.
14 Reasons to Buy the Ribble CGR AL Gravel eBike
- Cost-effective e-bike with convenient and unobtrusive pedal assist button.
- Minimal assembly is required.
- Comes with a throttle and three modes of pedal assist.
- SRAM hydraulic disc brakes for reliable stopping.
- Built to last with a sturdy aluminum frame.
- Carbon fork reduces vibrations on rough paths.
- Lighter weight than most e-bikes.
- Strong 250W motor for speedy acceleration and sustained climbing.
- Wide 650b tires and clearance for up to 47mm tires.
- Three-hour battery recharge time.
- Easy-to-read battery life indicator and easy-to-monitor battery status.
- Hidden battery for a sleek look.
- Ebikemotion app with built-in nutrition reminder feature.
- Diverse frame sizes are suitable for all levels of rider.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Ribble CGR AL Gravel eBike
- Tires don't grip well in wet or muddy conditions.
- Straight drop bars may limit off-road control.
- Insufficient assistance at lower speeds.
Reviews of the Ribble CGR AL e