Sportneer Bicycle Chain Lock
9 Reasons to Buy the Sportneer Bicycle Chain Lock
- A safe, 5-digit combination lock protects your bike from theft.
- You’re saved from keys, which are a headache to carry around.
- The lock is made of durable, cut-resistant cable, and quality manganese steel.
- The protective exterior coating of the flexible cloth sleeve makes it water and dust proof.
- The protective zinc-plated coating makes the cable scratch resistant.
- You can set a personalized number combination, and it can be easily reset.
- It’s a lightweight bike lock, making it easy to carry around with you.
- The lock has a sleek and elegant look, making it an ideal product.
- The multipurpose product can also be used to secure accessories.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Sportneer Bicycle Chain Lock
- Some users might not prefer the chain lock type, as it does not secure both wheels.
- Opening using the 5-digit combination lock can be a waste of time.
- The cloth sleeve may show wear.
Durable and handy, chain locks are usually the best option for stellar bike security. The Sportneer Bicycle Chain Lock is made out of heavy-duty steel - no bolt cutters will be going through this lock! If you own a bike and are looking for something efficient and displaying a wider variety of use, this lock is a top contender to keep your bike safe!