11 Reasons to Buy the StayCyc 20edrive
- Parents stated that the pieces were sturdy and not fragile.
- The bike is also easy to operate, making it an excellent choice for those who are yet pro-riders.
- Kids can ride for 3 hours on a single charge to battery flatness.
- At just 33 lbs, it's super lightweight and easy to carry.
- It is built to last with its full aluminum frame and custom Crown Gem tires.
- It is eco-friendly.
- Parents can set the power mode.
- It is perfect for riders transitioning from the beginners stage.
- It is very easy to maintain.
- The high-end paint scheme prevents wear.
- It is very durable.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the StayCyc 20edrive
- It is expensive.
- It takes 3 hours to charge fully.
- It is not designed for toddlers.
This is an excellent option for what the company calls “the Stacyc generation” and is equipped to provide a fresh, new riding experience. With three power modes, the 20eDrive will still give the progression kids expect from Stacyc, but on a much grander scale. This all-aluminum frame e-motorcycle has a top speed of 20 mph and a range of 11 miles, making it ideal for city riding. Plus, with front suspension and custom Crown Gem tires, it's comfortable to ride even on rougher terrain. When it comes to safety, the Stacyc 20eDrive has your kids covered with powerful Hayes Dominion A2 brakes in front and back. The Stacyc 20eDrive can open up unlimited possibilities and help young riders develop their cycling abilities. Even though it is a little pricey, the Stacyc 20eDrive review scores show an outstanding balance between utility, comfort, and durability. We would recommend this bike to anyone searching for an efficient electric bike that provides value for the price.