Super Soco TC-Max
10 Reasons to Buy the Vehicle
- Three power modes are available on the bike.
- It is effortless to switch between the power modes.
- An LCD dash on the bike's handlebars shows details regarding the battery level.
- An LCD dash on the bike’s handlebars shows miles remaining.
- There is a built-in alarm on the bike you can activate to eliminate chances of theft.
- There are quality tires on the bike.
- The ride is vibration-free.
- The ride is comfortable.
- It is very lightweight.
- A storage compartment at the handlebars allows you to store things like a charger, phone, or other valuables.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Vehicle
- You cannot ride this motorcycle without an A1 license, which is available only for people above the age of 17.
- The motorcycle has a shorter range than competitor motorcycles, which can last up to four times longer.
- Some electrical issues have arisen when testing the TC-Max.
Of all the different electric motorcycles you will find on the market, the Super Soco TC-Max is one worth looking into if you are a beginner looking for an affordable electric bike. This bike and the manufacturing company still have a lot to prove, but we look forward to seeing how this bike and its other products age!