6 Reasons to Buy the Swagtron EB8
- The Swagtron EB8 is an electric bike that can go anywhere.
- Includes a Shimano 7-speed shifting system and can fold up for easy transport.
- Also has front and rear disc brakes, an LCD, and a max speed of 18.6 mph.
- The Swagtron EB8 can go anywhere – whether you’re on the road, trail, or sand, the EB8 can handle it.
- With a Shimano 7-speed shifting system, you’ll be able to tackle any rough terrain easily.
- The EB8 also has front and rear disc brakes for added safety while trail riding modes.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Swagtron EB8
- Is one of the more expensive electric bikes on the market.
- Has a maximum capacity of 22 miles before recharging.
- This bike could have a stronger, longer-lasting battery.
Looking for a new way to commute? Check out the Swagtron EB8! This all-terrain e-bike is perfect for anyone who wants to ditch their car. With a Shimano 7-speed shifting system and foldable fat tires, the EB8 can handle any uneven terrain you throw at it. Best of all, it's relatively affordable compared to other e-bikes on the market.