Average Expert Score
10 Reasons to Buy The Grunt
- The leading electric motorcycle is built with a proprietary exo-arch frame that holds well against rain, wind, and impacts. Plus, it's corrosion-resistant so it lasts long.
- The Grunt features hydraulic disc brakes that improves the stopping power of the electric motorcycle and allow the rider to control the speed during turns.
- The electric motorcycle comes with an electric drive that intuitively steers the bike along with the rider's movement, removing the need for a gear and a clutch.
- The wheels of the Grunt are 8 inches thick and they stabilize the heavy-duty vehicle on off-road terrain.
- To complement the wheels, the Grunt is equipped with an inverted fork suspension in the front and a hydraulic one at the rear. Together, it absorbs the bumps on the trail so every ride is smooth.
- The Grunt powers up to a range of 75 miles and accelerates at a top speed of 40 mph on a single charge. Riders can reach their destination faster and travel long distances with ease.
- The electric motorcycle is fitted with a high torque motor that balances the speed and energy expenditure, while providing riders the thrill they seek.
- The Grunt has three ride modes and a reverse option that functions with a touch of a button, so riders can enjoy their ride more and worry less about maneuvering the motorcycle around pebbles.
- The electric motorcycle connects to the company app to display speed, battery life, adjust ride modes, offer navigational protocols, and stream music via a smartphone connection.
- The batteries of the Grunt can be swapped to enjoy extra charge on a long distance ride and a spare can be fitted to double the range of the electric motorcycle.
3 Reasons Not to Buy The Grunt
- The Grunt weighs 330 lbs, including the power supply. The weight makes steep uphill climbs a bit difficult.
- The seat of the electric motorcycle is situated lower than standard and it may cause knee strain in long-legged riders.
- The $7,995 electric motorcycle comes with a one year warranty for damages and a two year warranty for the battery, which seems insufficient for the high price tag.
Conclusively, the Grunt is Volcon ePowersports most powerful electric motorcycle. Its speed, acceleration, and intuitive balance allow riders to drive through tough terrains with ease, with no risk of tumbling over. Each aspect plays an impressive role in defining the vehicle, from the mild acceleration mode to the aggressive throttle.