Turbo Levo Alloy
10 Reasons to Buy Turbo Levo Alloy
- The electric mountain bike is equipped with a Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor that allows riders to seamlessly amplify their speed up to four times.
- The Turbo Levo Alloy features disc brakes that help riders stop the bike quickly while controlling the speed, which minimises the risk of impact.
- The 500W battery allows riders to pedal faster and gain power while simultaneously using the charge efficiently.
- The Turbo Levo Alloy has a Turbo Connect Unit, a smart interface that displays the battery level, turns the bike on and off, plus connects to Bluetooth, so riders can stream music and podcasts on the go.
- The e-MTB is constructed with a large 29” front wheel and a 27.5” rear wheel. Despite being irregular, they keep the bike from stumbling on rocks and ensure stability.
- The Turbo Levo Alloy features an adjustable geometry where the bottom bracket can be fine-tuned up to 7mm, so the rider is absolutely stable on the saddle.
- The SRAM SX Eagle 12 speed drivetrain of the Turbo Levo Alloy ensures reliability and allows faster shifting of the gears.
- The Turbo Levo Alloy is built with an almost unlimited range and packs in enough power that riders can cycle on the tough trails for over five hours, continuously.
- The 150 mm rear suspension fork allows riders to manuver the bike around small bumps easily and make sure they are protected against impact.
- The Turbo Levo Alloy comes in six different sizes, the smallest of which have narrower seats for enduro riding and the largest of which have more room - best for long-distance riding.
3 Reasons Not to Buy Turbo Levo Alloy
- The electric mountain bike is heavier than most MTB's, given its turbo motor, battery, and suspension frame. It may affect steep climbs up a mountain.
- The rear derailleur could be mechanised to perform better as it is finicky and takes some time to get used to.
- The seatpost is situated a bit high, which forces the rider to pedal in a lean-forward position, which may cause back pain while riding long distances.
The Turbo Levo Alloy is a top-notch e-bike that offers fantastic performance and versatility on the trails. With its adjustable geometry and powerful motor, it effortlessly handles both uphill and downhill rides. The harmonious overall package provides an intuitive and silent riding experience. Plus, it boasts impressive features such as a long-lasting battery, comfortable seat and grips, and a well-rounded design with customizable settings. While it may have some minor issues like a noisy motor and delicate charging port door, the Turbo Levo Alloy is still a great value for its price, catering to a broad range of riders and terrains.