Viking Bike Lock Chain Review
10 Reasons to Buy the Viking Bike Lock Chain
- The Sold Secure Gold high-security rating means your bike is as safe as it can be.
- The Viking Bike Lock’s magnetic closure ensures locking and unlocking is a breeze.
- The lighter weight compared to some chain locks means you won't get tired while carrying it around.
- A heavy-duty deadbolt locking system will keep your bike where you left it.
- The Viking Bike Lock chain is made of durable materials so it’ll last for years.
- The lock chain is suitable for use in high-risk areas, making it a great option for those who frequently cycle in busy cities.
- At an affordable price, the Viking bike lock chain provides great value for money.
- The Viking lock is made by a reputable company with a proven track record of producing quality cycling products.
- An automatic keyhole cover means you don't have to worry about dirt or rain getting in.
- This bike lock chain is practical and easy to use.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Viking Bike Lock Chain
- These locks are not completely bolt cutter proof, so you don't get the full protection you'd want.
- Viking's warranty isn't as long as some other options.
- It’s less portable than a typical U-lock.
If you're looking for the perfect combination of a good price, reliable security, and peace of mind, the Viking Bike Lock Chain is a great option. It's affordable yet offers a level of security that’s sure to keep your bike safe from even the most determined thieves.