12 Pros of Getting an XPremium
- The e-bike is equipped with a mid-drive motor that handles 800w of peak power and stabilizes the gears at high speeds.
- The XPremium features seven easy-to-switch gears that work on tough terrains and can be relied on for emergency braking.
- In an attempt to achieve an intuitive drive, the XPremium e-bike is fitted with a dynamic torque sensor that detects the speed of the pedal and automatically matches the power and range to complement the effort of the cyclist.
- Motor responsiveness in the XPremium is further enhanced by the integration of a shift sensor that customizes the settings across different kinds of terrain and regulates the speed needed for it.
- The e-bike is supported by hydraulic disc brakes that efficiently handle emergency braking and work for a smooth ride up and down steep hills.
- The XPremium is kitted up with a dual battery system that, combined, enables the e-bike to reach a range of over 100 miles.
- On a single charge, the two batteries can run the XPremium at top speeds of over 28mph. They drain simultaneously which provides greater power and longer charge.
- The frame of the e-bike is foldable, so it is easier to travel with and feels lighter on the road.
- The seat of the e-bike is ultra-comfy.
- The XPremium is lit up with an LCD display that allows easier navigation, great entertainment on the go, plus improved nighttime visibility.
- Though it is an electric bike, the components are IP-65 rated and made to be water and dust-resistant.
- The faux leather grip of the XPremium levels up the luxurious look and ensures an ergonomic hold on the 25" wide handlebars.
3 Cons of Getting an XPremium
- The e-bike weighs 75 lbs, which is considerably heavy for carrying.
- In off-road conditions, the XPremium gears may fail to perform due to aggressively fast changing speeds and range of motion.
- While folded, it doesn't shrink down to anywhere near half its size, which may concern cyclists with mobile homes and small storage space.
To sum things up, the XPremium by Lectric eBikes is one of their best-manufactured products. Aside from the heavyweight, the gears are plentiful, the drive is smooth, and the company has successfully integrated a system that is as intuitive as it is comfortable. At $1999, the XPremium is a steal for cyclists that enjoy riding uphill, traveling on tough terrains for the thrill, or simply cruising.