Apollo Ghost 2022
10 Reasons to Buy the Apollo Ghost
- The Ghost takes dual-motor electric scooters to the next level. It's one of the best and fastest dual-motor scooters under $2,000.
- You can effortlessly glide up a 60-meter incline in 5.3 seconds.
- The Apollo Ghost comes equipped with two 10-inch pneumatic rubber tires and dual-spring suspension that greatly reduces the number of shocks you take while moving.
- Boasts an incredibly fast acceleration, reaching speeds of up to 0-15 MPH in just 2.82 seconds.
- The Apollo Ghost e-scooter's solid tires provide a whopping 14.3 cm/5.6 inches of ground clearance. Moreover, fixing a flat is easier with split rims.
- The Mode button on the throttle lets you shuffle through three gears. Gear 1 limits the Ghost to 15 mph, gear 2 restricts it to 22 mph, and gear 3 can hit the top speed of 35 mph.
- Can support a rider that weighs up to 136 kg (300 lbs).
- Has regenerative braking, so you can get more miles out of your battery charge.
- The Apollo Ghost offers Turbo mode for hitting top speed on demand and Eco mode to increase efficiency. Eco mode is pretty laid back.
- Scooter portability comes from its foldable handlebars and the lockable stem. You can fold it up and store it in your car trunk or under your desk at work.
4 Reasons Not to Buy the Apollo Ghost
- Deck covering isn't grippy enough when it's wet.
- Spring shocks may need some adjustment for optimal performance.
- Front fender doesn't offer maximum protection from water splashes when riding through puddles.
- You may have difficulty reading the display in bright sunlight.
The Apollo Ghost could be a solid investment for those looking to replace their gas-guzzlers with a high-tech electric motor scooter. There's a powerful dual motor and battery, a well-finished exterior, a comfortable deck and grips, and a sturdy design that makes this particular scooter suitable for commuting on mild terrains and streets. The included folding mechanism makes storage a cinch as well.