10 Reasons to Buy the Cero One
- Made of lightweight aluminum without sacrificing total hauling capacity (up to 300 lbs including the rider).
- It has a 26-inch rear wheel for stability.
- It is a multi-purpose urban explorer bike that can serve multiple needs.
- It is more affordable than other cargo bikes.
- It has a single battery setup that offers 105 miles of range.
- Modular design cargo system options allow customization for extra storage.
- It is designed to be a reliable, low-maintenance bike.
- The bike meets international safety standards.
- Its compact cargo bike design makes it easy to park in bike racks.
- Zero-maintenance Gates Carbon Drive Belt.
10 Reasons Not to Buy the Cero One
- 5-speed transmission seems clunky compared with readily available 10-speed options
- Having no continuously variable transmission reduces the bike's handling and performance when loaded with cargo.
- Older 250-watt mid-drive motor means speed is likely to suffer under loads.
The Cero One delivers the perfect balance between leisure riding and cargo biking. Regardless of if you're looking for a nimble size commuter bike or a sturdy cargo bike, the Cero One will deliver. At a far more affordable price point than other cargo bikes, this is a great entry into the electronic cargo bike market and offers a bit more flexibility in its use.