14 Reasons to Buy the Icon i40 Golf Cart
- The i40 is an affordable, efficient, and capable utility vehicle. It's ideal for golf courses, resorts, and commercial park applications.
- The back seats turn into a flatbed for transporting anything from groceries to camping equipment.
- The front seat has a storage compartment for your belongings.
- The compact and sleek dashboard helps you keep track of your mileage and battery status.
- The steering wheel has a good grip and sportier feel.
- You can roll down the window for a more open driving experience.
- The roof and body are one color, making the overall look sleek and streamlined, and the two-tone seats give you an extra stylish touch. If you prefer the classic look, stock seats can be included.
- An on-board charger ensures your battery stays full, even when you're not near an outlet.
- It's equipped with seat belts for comfort and safety.
- The aluminum wheels are lightweight and resistant to corrosion for better performance.
- The tail lights and headlights blinkers add visibility.
- The i40 golf cart has disc brakes on all four tires for increased stopping power.
- The handlebars make it easier to get on and off your cart.
- It’s available in ten colors.
4 Reasons Not to Buy the Icon i40
- You might not get the perfect field of vision from the side mirror, as you can't adjust it vertically.
- The daytime running lights are brighter than the standard lights for night time use. This could be bothersome for some people.
- The digital speedometer sometimes shows an incorrect battery reading.
- You can't add larger tires to the cart.
The i40 is a great addition to Icon's lineup of high-performance, low-speed golf vehicles. This little beauty comes with 10-inch aluminum wheels and 4-wheel disc brakes, so you can stop on a dime and keep going when necessary. The Icon i40 has everything you need to get around town without any fuss: a horn, turn signals, and even retractable seat belts. It also has a windshield for protection from debris. Some may prefer the i40L for its raised height, however. With its sleek design, comfortable interior, and top-of-the-line features, this vehicle can impress even the most discerning golf cart enthusiast. Plus, the warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship for two years from the date of purchase.