10 Reasons to Buy the InMotion V10
- The high-speed, dual-core CPUs paired with an active cooling system will not allow you to wear out this unicycle quickly.
- The battery allows you to ride 30 or 40 miles before you need to recharge the device, which is the ideal mileage for people who want to commute or explore the city.
- The rider can connect their phone to the Bluetooth speakers on the unicycle if they want to play music, or even have their GPS coordinates read to them out loud.
- The padded cushions on the side of the unicycle help protect your feet from bruising, especially for those times when you are riding on bumpy, off road terrain.
- The customizable LED lights on the side of the unicycle allow you to style it the way you want to, and you can switch the colors easily through the company's smartphone app.
- There is a powerful front light and convenient brake light that will help other participants in traffic see you better.
- While the tire is not the thickest one we have seen on a unicycle, it is still perfectly positioned and suitable for riding on various types of terrain.
- The large-size pedals are great for people who have larger feet, as not all pedals are suitable for them.
- You can use the handle to move the device around more easily.
- This unicycle is comparably less expensive than other such devices, but it comes with all the great features that benefit riders.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the InMotion V10
- While this is a great unicycle, it is not waterproof or dustproof. This means you cannot submerge it in water, and you should not ride it on muddy terrain or anywhere you feel might be too dirty for the device.
- The unicycle is fast, but not fast enough for some riders. Considering how many competitors there are on the market, riders can easily find a unicycle that offers similar features at a faster top speed.
- The unicycle does not perform perfectly when climbing steep inclines. When trying to climb hills, the battery can run out very fast or shut down due to overheating.
The InMotion v10 is a great unicycle for commuters. When pushed to the limits, however, it might underperform. That will not happen very often if you stick to the streets and keep the inclines and offroading to a minimum. Considering the price that it’s listed at, you will get a ton of great features for a great cost, so it’s well worth looking into this device.