Jetson Bolt Pro
10 Reasons to Buy the Jetson Bolt Pro
- The Jetson Bolt Pro is an entry-level electric bike that's easy to assemble.
- It comes with a flick bell that can be used to signal your presence and alert others when you're approaching.
- The easy folding mechanism makes it convenient to carry from place to place or store away when not in use.
- You're in control of whether you want to pedal or go full throttle on this stylish cruiser with the push of a button. You get the max range of 15 miles on full throttle and 30 miles on the pedal assist mode.
- It makes no rattling sound at full power.
- It's equipped with a 15-degree incline capacity that makes it possible to tackle small hills.
- The Jetson Bolt Pro electric bike can hold riders up to 265 lbs.
- It comes with mechanical brakes, which are more reliable than rim brakes.
- Fenders and chain covers will keep you safe from dirt and puddles.
- This e-bike has a small and lightweight charger that makes it easy to keep the battery charged while on the go.
6 Reasons Not to Buy the Jetson Bolt Pro
- Most metal parts are made of steel for added durability and sturdiness. Although steel is sturdy, it can rust if not properly cared for.
- The battery is not removable.
- There is no ignition key for security.
- The battery capacity is not great.
- You can't use the Rider Jetson app with this bike.
- You only have one level of pedal assist.
The Jetson Bolt is a great bike for students, casual riders, and those who want a “green” mode of transportation. While you can certainly find better options from more established brands, the Jetson Bolt Pro has proven to be a worthy competitor to name-brand models. If you are shopping for an affordable but reliable e-bike to fill your transportation needs, you’ll likely be satisfied with what this bike offers.