10 Reasons to Buy the Mico Explorer Electric Scooter
- A new and improved folding mechanism makes the scooter easier to transport.
- This scooter's battery can fully charge within three hours.
- With one charge, you can ride 18 miles without compromising speed.
- The charging port has a cover to protect it from water, dust, or other damage.
- The scooter comes with full suspension on both the front and the back.
- Two lights on the scooters, one on the front and another on the back, help make the scooter visible at night.
- The large, thick tires make this scooter comfortable when riding on uneven terrain.
- You can switch between four riding modes depending on your desired speed and the type of road you are riding on.
- The display on the handlebars shows you the battery level and current speed when riding.
- You can use the kickstand on the scooter to easily park it wherever you need to.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Micro Explorer Electric Scooter
- You cannot ride this scooter into puddles.
- The scooter is only suitable for riders that weigh up to 220 pounds.
- Scooters such as this one are still not legal to ride on public roads in some countries.
The Micro Explorer is an incredible electric scooter that you can use whenever you need to travel a short distance but do not want to walk or take your car. The scooter is powerful enough to take you on a 20-mile trip without problem. It is a great investment option for everyone looking for an excellent mobility device.