10 Pros of Getting a Onewheel GT
- The Onewheel GT is equipped with a 750W hub motor that boosts the acceleration, improves torque, and decreases wear and tear, so it lasts long.
- The electric skateboard has an extended deck board that perfectly supports the rider's weight and distributes it evenly, so there's less wobbling at high speeds.
- Adding the hydraulic suspension system on the Onewheel GT allows a firmer ride and improves the brake response at high speeds and emergency stops.
- The solid steel and aluminum frame improves the durability of the electric board on gravel trails and wipes clean easily without promoting corrosion.
- The Onewheel GT recharges fully in under 3 hours and even faster with the hypercharge, so riders can easily set it to charge during long-distance riding and still make the most out of their board.
- The redesigned control system of the Onewheel GT allows riders to enjoy high-speed riding while using power efficiently.
- The digital shaping of the Onewheel GT allows the rider to control the speed settings, the gear shifts, and the power status.
- The Onewheel GT board comes with solid state MEMS 6-DOF sensors that keep an eye out for road obstacles and effectively maneuver around them for safer riding.
- The electric skateboard features a maximum lean angle greater than 30 degrees, allowing riders to adjust their stance so the feet do not go numb and there is less strain on the knees.
- The high-beam LED lights on the side panels of the Onewheel GT improve nighttime visibility so riders are visible to other drivers on the road and can also look out for others while speeding past any obstacles.
3 Cons of Getting a Onewheel GT
- The Onewheel GT weighs 35 lbs which may be a bit difficult to carry especially considering there are no handles for it to be easily portable.
- The solid steel frame of the electric skateboard is sturdy but may dent easily under an impact.
- The Onewheel GT comes with a price tag of $2200, which is pricier than most e-boards providing almost the same value.
To sum up, the Onewheel GT is excellent for trail riders and long-distance commuters. It is beginner-friendly, powerful, and lasts long. In addition, the electric skateboard is impressive, from the 200-minute charging time to the 300% brighter LED lights.