Onewheel Pint X
8 Reasons to Buy the Onewheel Pint X
- With a powerful hub motor, the Onewheel Pint X runs at a top speed of 18 mph in a single charge and efficiently simmers down in case of traffic.
- The e-board features an electric transmission system that allows riders to zip past traffic easily without having to shift gears.
- The wide deck board of the Onewheel Pint X securely holds onto the rider's feet and has enough traction to be sure they won't slip - even while jumping through hills, zipping through turns, or speeding on a sidewalk.
- The electric skateboard works on all terrains, from paved roads and grass, to dirt paths, sand, and gravel.
- The wheel of the Onewheel Pint X is fitted with a puncture-resistant liner to ensure safe riding on rough trails, as well as convenience while travelling long distances.
- The Onewheel Pint X is fitted with a regenerative braking system that promotes better stopping power at high-speeds and provides comfort to the rider.
- Despite no front support, the rider is well balanced on the e-board through an independent suspension system that effectively distributes the weight of the board and lowers the rider’s center of gravity.
- The steel frame of the Onewheel Pint X is great for cool weather, is durable, and doesn't dent or wear easily.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Onewheel Pint X
- The electric board isn't sealed to be waterproof, so any contact with water can damage the battery and shut off the motor.
- The extreme acceleration of the Onewheel Pint X cannot be adjusted.
- The Onewheel Pint X electric skateboard is more expensive than other e-boards that have similar features.
In a nutshell, the Onewheel Pint X has proven to be a great addition to an adventure lover's equipment. It has a top speed that is low enough to be perfect for the city and high enough to give you an adrenaline rush – it's the perfect time to invest in this e-board.