9 Reasons to Buy the A5
- The three-speed automatic transmission coupled with the new torque sensor makes riding easy and comfortable, even for those who are new to ebikes.
- The higher-performance 47V/5A batteries make sure you can ride for longer without having to worry about running out of power.
- The A5 has a range of up to 87 miles on economy mode, making it perfect for long rides or commutes.
- It reaches speeds of up to 20 MPH, making it a fast and fun way to get around town.
- New, brighter front and rear lights make you more visible from the sides.
- Integrated environmental sensors keep you informed about air quality and temperature in your area.
- Benefit from great disc brakes that provide reliable stopping power in all weather conditions.
- The A5 is perfect for shorter riders! The lowered frame makes it easy to mount and provides a comfortable ride.
- The A5 is designed to be the perfect mix of style and performance, with a comfortable ride that will make you feel at ease instantly.
4 Reasons Not to Buy the A5
- One downside of the VanMoof A5 is its price tag. Starting at $2,998, it’s one of the more expensive options on the market.
- The VanMoof A5 does not have suspension, which can make for a jarring ride on rough terrain.
- While the disc brakes on the VanMoof A5 are adequate, they are not as good as hydraulic brakes in terms of stopping power and response time.
- If you’re on the taller side, this eBike may be too small to be comfortable for you.
The Dutch VanMoof company has a reputation for producing great-looking bikes, and the A5 is no exception. The VanMoof A5 is an expensive ebike, but it's also Dutch-made and comes with a great deal of quality. The design has been improved from previous models, making it more comfortable and practical. However, look out for its price tag, as it's one of the more expensive ebikes on the market. Its smaller size could also prove to be a deterrent for larger riders. But for those who are willing to pay a premium for quality, the VanMoof A5 is definitely worth considering.