Average Expert Score
10 Reasons to Buy Vanmoof X3
- The Vanmoof X3 has an incredible battery life – it is capable of running at a range of up to 93 miles on a single charge.
- The electric bike is integrated with a powerful motor that complements the top speed and range by outputting 504 Wh allowing riders to reach their destinations faster and go further.
- The Vanmoof X3 is equipped with hydraulic disc brakes which match perfectly with the high speed and power of the electric bike by gently scoring to a stop and removing the risk of jerking forward.
- The suspension fork of the Vanmoof X3 lessens the weight on the rider's arms, makes pedaling effortless on uphill climbs, and absorbs bumps along the way resulting in a smoother ride.
- The thick-rimmed 24-inch wheels of the Vanmoof X3 ensure resistance to punctures, stabilize the bike on the road and effectively maneuver around tree roots and pebbles in the wild.
- The Vanmoof electric bike is fitted with a theft defense system that includes onboard alarms, a built-in GPS tracker, a remote to lockdown as well as the detection protocol for tampering.
- The Vanmoof X3 features the industry's first automatic electronic gear shifting which makes intuitive riding on urban roads a reality.
- The high-torque motor manages to run at a whisper-quiet level so high-speed rides through town are almost therapeutic.
- The Vanmoof X3 comes with a Smart Cartridge system that expertly detects the pressure of pedaling, processes motor feedback in real-time, and then matches the levels to make the ride smoother, faster, and more efficient.
- At the front and back of the Vanmoof X3 are two baskets that have a load capacity of 22 lbs and 33 lbs respectively. This makes long-distance rides easier.
3 Reasons Not to Buy Vanmoof X3
- The pedals are ergonomic but they become slippery when wet which makes riding in the rain a little difficult.
- The automatic gear of the Vanmoof X3 sometimes takes a minute to adjust and the lack of control may risk tumbling over in traffic.
- The battery of the Vanmoof X3 isn't removable so the whole bike needs to be plugged into a wall outlet which may be difficult considering it is on the heavier side.
The Vanmoof X3 is every bike rider's dream come true. It is swift, sleek, and super powerful. The features are balanced and check off all boxes for a safe ride downtown, from the automatic gear shifting to the theft defense system. The Vanmoof X3 is worth the price tag.