10 Reasons to Buy the Level
- The Aventon Level electric bike features a powerful motor that outputs 750W at its peak and balances the acceleration while riding on paved roads.
- It is equipped with hydraulic disc brakes that not only improve the stopping power but also regulate the distance and allow the bike to reach a gentle stop rather than jerking forward.
- The integration of a coil spring suspension fork on the Aventon Level reduces the weight of the bike, allows effortless pedaling, and ensures comfort while riding.
- The electric bike has a throttle on demand that helps riders immediately start the bike after stopping and regulate the power with a mere twist.
- The Aventon Level is built with a backlit LCD screen that displays speed, indicates charge, and connects to a smartphone to adjust settings and allow easy navigation.
- The Lithium-ion battery is removable so there's no need to haul the bike over to a power outlet. Simply plug the charger and reattach the battery when it's full.
- There are five levels of pedal assist on the Aventon Level – it allows bike riders to gradually increase the speed or stay consistent at a mild acceleration or enjoy an aggressive throttle at top speed.
- The electric bike takes only five hours to charge and is then capable of running efficiently for up to 40 miles.
- The seat is wide and cushioned for extra comfort.
- The handlebars and grip are ergonomic and resist wear and tear well.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Level
- The tubes of the electric bike's tires aren't covered by a puncture-resistant rim which risks a flat tire on gravel trails.
- The stem of the Aventon Level isn't adjustable which may become an inconvenience for short-legged bike riders.
- The hydraulic disc brakes are noisy, this pollutes the traffic with unnecessary sound while coming to a gentle stop.
High-quality electric bikes are hard to come by but with the impressive features and sleek looks of the Aventon Level, there may be no need to look further. The e-bike offers maximum comfort, intuitive riding, user-friendly componentry, and additional features that are rarely found in a price tag of $1,799. Like every technology, the Aventon Level also comes with slight disadvantages but none that risk the safety or the stability of the rider. The Aventon Level saves budget on fuel and leaves a reduced carbon footprint. It is a perfect match for professionals looking for a faster independent commute to work or stay-at-home individuals looking to improve health by bike riding.