Aventon Pace 350
Average Expert Score
10 Reasons to Buy the Aventon Pace 350
- It has puncture-resistant tires, which are great for city streets or trails, especially if you're worried about getting flats on your commute. Plus, 650b tires provide excellent traction and grip.
- A luxurious saddle ensures a smooth ride whenever you take it out for a spin.
- If you don't feel like pedaling, the Aventon Pace 350 lets you ride smoothly with a simple twist of a throttle lever. This feature makes it easy to ride uphill or on hot days when pedaling is too much work.
- The Tektro mechanical disc brakes provide reliable stopping power and decent modulation in wet, muddy, and slippery conditions.
- The cushioned seat and swept-back handlebar encourage a more upright and comfortable riding position.
- The motor cut-off sensors ensure a quick stopping distance while braking.
- The integrated tail and headlights provide extra safety and visibility for riders traveling at night. Plus, the brake lights will remain active even when headlights and taillights are turned off.
- You can connect Aventon's app with the backlit color display to track your speed, distance, and battery life. Additional features include choosing assist level, monitoring display brightness, and more.
- You can buy the step-through model in Plum Purple or Ghost White. The high-step frame also has two color options: Cloud Grey and Midnight Black.
- The removable battery rests in the down tube for a sleek appearance. It can be charged on or off the bike.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Aventon Pace 350
- The cadence sensor doesn't guarantee a responsive motor engagement.
- Aventon Pace 350 doesn't come with any fenders or rear racks. You can buy them separately at the checkout.
- It is not straightforward to assemble. You can take help from a professional or go through some youtube tutorials.
Overall, the Aventon Pace 350 has done a great job living up to its namesake. It's right in the sweet spot of price and performance alongside a well-balanced feature set. The bike looks neat and follows through with the terrific performance. It's well-suited to casual riders who want to travel short distances in style.