10 Reasons to Buy the Aventon Sinch
- The foldable e-bike has a range of 40+ miles and a top speed of 20 mph that comes in handy while travelling long distances.
- The front suspension on the Aventon Sinch allows improved bump absorption so riders can travel on rough paths safely, without feeling out of place.
- The Aventon Sinch's stem is adjustable up to five inches and suits an average height range between 5'0” and 6'3”.
- The foldable electric bike comes with a 1 year warranty to replace damaged bike parts and malfunctioning systems, as well as a lifetime warranty of dented frames.
- The Aventon Sinch has a fully-functional brushless motor that provides a peak power of 750 W and sustained power of 500 W – perfect for beginners trying to get a hold of the bike's acceleration.
- The e-bike folds down to half its size, along with its handlebars and pedals, reducing the space needed to store it.
- The addition of mechanical disc brakes on the Aventon Sinch ensures the bike has improved stopping power at high-speeds.
- The large wheels of the Aventon Sinch are lined with a puncture-resistant cover that prevents any sharp pebbles and nails from destroying the tires, or worse, disturbing the brakes at maximum speed.
- The saddle is covered with a Velo Comfort fabric that is soft against the skin and does not chafe or cause rashes.
- The handlebars have an ergonomic grip and are wide enough for large hands to sit comfortably, but slim enough that small hands can hold on tight.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Aventon Sinch
- The Aventon Sinch weighs 68 lbs, which isn't distributed evenly when folded down, so the long length and heavier weight results in an awkward shape that may not be suitable for public transport.
- The brushless motor of the Aventon Sinch outputs great power, but with extra noise that may disturb the peace of some bike riders.
- The pedal may be situated too close to the frame, which may cramp and strain large-sized feet.
The Aventon Sinch has left many bike riders in awe of its creative foldable structure that complements the basic features found in traditional e-bikes. It is a great bike for beginners, enduro riders, and recreational cyclists. Boasting great power, easy storage, a low eco-footprint, and battery efficiency, the Aventon Sinch is a steal at $1,799.