11 Reasons to Buy a BESV CF1 eBike
- The BESV CF1 eBike is designed with the savvy urban explorer in mind - it's streamlined, lightweight, and easy to ride. And it doesn't stop there: the BESV CF1 eBike has an integrated bell that lets everyone know where you are.
- The angled fork allows you to ride without hitting your feet on the front fender.
- The saddle comes with a built-in handle for easily positioning the bike.
- The premium quality tires have puncture protection and reflective tapes for better visibility.
- The bike comes with no suspension, ensuring you an extremely comfortable ride.
- The bike is available in two sizes with different wheel diameters to ensure comfort.
- It has a unique, easy-to-mount frame with minimal wires.
- There are three color choices for the frame - gray, gloss white, and gloss black.
- The bike has an auto-power-off feature in cases where you forget to turn the bike off.
- A cadence-sensing pedal ensures you only have to provide minimal effort to keep the bike moving.
- The BESV CF1 eBike has four assist levels, so you can choose how much assistance you want to get from the motor.
3 Reasons Not to Get a BESV CF1 eBike
- The LED panel could've been better. It does not display essentials like battery level, speed, etc.
- The charging plug is not magnetic and can possibly bend since it's near the left crank arm.
- The headlights do not point the right way. The direction is a bit off, but the built-in design keeps you protected as it glows from the side. It isn't the most reliable headlight for a late-night ride.
The BESV CF1 is a solid eBike with a great price-performance ratio. It's fun to ride, fast, and efficient. It gets plenty of power from the 250-watt motor, but remains relatively light with an aluminum frame. It's excellent for daytime commuters who want extra help on the way to work.