11 Reasons to Buy BESV JR1
- The BESV Jaguar JR1 eBike features locking ergonomic grips for a comfortable ride.
- This eBike has high-quality fenders to keep you dry and safe.
- The front and rear lights will help keep you safe while riding at night or in low-light conditions.
- The integrated bell will let everyone know you're coming, and the kickstand makes parking easy.
- The large wheel size goes well with the suspension and smooths out the bumps in your way.
- There are two color choices for the frame - gloss red and matte black.
- The price point and warranty stand out among competitors.
- The torque sensors and pedal assist are very responsive.
- The bike is compatible with Bluetooth and the smartphone app.
- The smart mode helps save energy and helps you get the most out of your ride.
- It can go up to 49.7 miles (80 km) in one charge, which is pretty good for an eBike with this price tag.
4 Reasons Not to Get a BESV JR1
- The bike is only available in one size.
- The bike may get difficult to handle at high speeds.
- You have to keep the key in the key slot while riding. The key slot is on the downtube of the frame, which could make it prone to collisions or hard impacts.
- There is no quick release on the seat tube.
If you're looking for a bike that can handle short and mid-sized rides in the city, the Jaguar JR1 eBike from BESV is the one for you. It is built with puncture-resistant lining to keep your tires safe from cuts and scrapes, so you can focus on getting where you want to go without worrying about flat tires or tripping over debris.