8 Reasons to Buy BESV LX1 eBike
- The BESV LX1 eBike comes with top-notch LED lights to guarantee the rider's safety. These lights run on the main battery for your convenience.
- The BESV is a great commuter bike with three levels of torque-sensing assist to help you conquer hills and add some zip to your ride. A BESV smart mode also adjusts power output based on your pedaling cadence for added comfort.
- It has a large 700c slim tire combination with hydraulic disc brakes for a fast and smooth ride.
- The Pulse air suspension improves the bike's overall quality.
- The suspension fork has a lockout for riders who want a pure-road experience.
- It has great traction and a sturdy aluminum frame with alloy fenders.
- It is equipped with excellent platform pedals for good grip.
- It has an artistic frame with multiple color options like gray, white, red, and orange.
4 Reasons Not to Buy BESV LX1 eBike
- It isn't the cheapest option, as it starts at $5,000.
- It is only available in one frame size at 19.5 inches.
- The LCD panel is not removable, making it prone to damage in harsh weather conditions.
- You must leave the key in the ignition slot while using the bike.
The LX1 electric bike by BESV has minor design issues, in offering only one frame size, but other aspects work together to make up for it. The ergonomic grips and hydraulic disc brakes provide safety and control during even the most intense rides. It is great value for money and offers everything you would expect from a next-gen electric bike!