Evelo Aurora Limited
11 Reasons to Buy the Aurora Limited Ebike
- The step-through frame design makes mounting and dismounting easy.
- The upright position ensures comfort and visibility at all times – even when taking in spectacular views or going into battle against highway traffic.
- The five levels of pedal assist help you go farther and faster over various terrains.
- The battery is semi-integrated into the frame for improved aesthetics and weight distribution.
- It has rear lights and fender eyelets for extra safety on rainy days.
- The Aurora Limited ebike uses Gates Carbon Drive Belt, a top-of-the-line belt that gives riders the benefits of a clean, quiet drivetrain.
- This bike automatically shifts gears based on your chosen pedaling cadence. It also has a manual shifting feature if you prefer to control the gears yourself.
- DIY assembly makes it more convenient to maintain and repair the bike.
- Aurora Limited includes a color LCD display to show your speed, battery power, assist mode, and more.
- The extra large tires will smooth out the bumps and give you a comfortable, quiet ride in all conditions.
- The rear rack offers plenty of cargo room for spontaneous shopping trips.
4 Reasons Not to Buy the Aurora Limited
- The Aurora Limited eBike is not ideal for larger riders.
- It’s a bit heavier than other electric bikes.
- Aurora Limited isn't suitable if you're looking for a fast ebike that can take you up a trail at breakneck speed.
- The grips may rotate slightly.
The Aurora Limited's top speed is not class-leading, but that doesn't mean it isn't desirable. It's a sweet spot in the price range, has an impressive pedal-assisted speed, and plenty of nifty features. Overall, this model is a strong contender for anyone looking for a Class 2 ebike.