10 Reasons to Buy the Evelo Compass
- Enjoy a comfortable, upright riding position that works for riders of all sizes.
- Plenty of storage space.
- It features a modern design.
- You can double your range with a second battery.
- The easy-to-read color display helps to keep track of your speed, distance traveled, and more.
- The strong brakes provide ample stopping power, making descents and corners much safer.
- It's easy to get on and off, making it a great choice for those who are not as athletically inclined.
- Top-notch customer service.
- It is surprisingly powerful, making it perfect for longer rides or trips outdoors.
- You can purchase great accessory packages for convenience and fun.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Evelo Compass
- The rear fenders are a bit shaky and may not provide adequate protection in particularly rainy or muddy conditions.
- The rear light is positioned quite low on the bike, making it less visible to drivers.
- The Compass comes with a high price tag.
If you're in the market for a new ebike, then you might want to consider the Evelo Compass. With a range of up to 80 miles, it's perfect for longer rides. Plus, you can purchase an additional battery to double the range. However, there are a few drawbacks that you should be aware of like shaky fenders and low rear lights. Despite its flaws, the Evelo Compass is still a great ebike and would be a good choice for anyone looking for a comfortable ride.