Evelo Galaxy 500
10 Reasons to Buy Evelo Galaxy 500
- It features an Enviolo Automatic transmission system, which means you don't have to worry about shifting gears. It has two shifting modes to ensure you have the perfect gear for any situation.
- This compact electric bike comes equipped with an elongated 45-degree stem that allows for greater balance when riding.
- The sprung gel saddle and swept-back handlebars provide an upright riding position.
- The top speed can be unlocked to 25 mph for 'off-road' use.
- The metallic silver paint job adds some aesthetic flair to the overall look of this electric bike.
- Durable plastic fenders keep you clean and dry.
- The sturdy rear rack offers room for extra storage. It includes a bottle cage mount so you can easily carry your favorite drinks on your next adventure ride.
- It has hydraulic disc brakes with motor inhibitors to let you stop on a dime.
- It has a removable battery pack for added convenience and reduced weight.
- The Evelo Galaxy 500 has puncture-resistant, wide tires that keep you rolling smoothly.
6 Reasons Not to Buy Evelo Galaxy 500
- There is no built-in USB outlet.
- You can't use saddlebag-style panniers due to limited space.
- The display shows limited information.
- This bike doesn't come fully assembled.
- There is only one size available.
- The kickstand is short.
The Galaxy 500 is a powerful mid-drive electric bike that adds a dash of comfort and style to your commute. It's a wonderful option for older or smaller riders looking for something easy to maneuver, yet still powerful and comfortable. It’s priced in the higher range for cruiser bikes, but it checks many boxes in terms of features and versatility.