Haibike HardSeven 6
10 Reasons to Buy the HardSeven 6
- It is available in three frame sizes: S, M, and L.
- This bike has two color options: a defender and black combination and a gray, black, and yellow combination.
- A powerful 630Wh battery on this model improves the bike's capabilities.
- There are new quality 2-piston disc brakes from Tektro that are very durable.
- This model of the HardSeven 6 features an SR Suntour suspension fork that comes with a lockout feature.
- The powerful Bosch motor allows the bike to climb steep hills without a problem.
- There are five power modes that the motor allows: eco, tour, eMTB, turbo, and off.
- The bike has a comfortable seat suitable for off-road driving, whereas there is an easy-to-use XCL seat post.
- The handlebars feature a Yamaha LCD that allows you to check on all details regarding your trip.
- There are durable tires on the wheels that allow you to feel comfortable even when riding off-road.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the HardSeven 6
- The bike has low-quality pedals that you might need to replace after some time.
- The Yamaha display is too big and vulnerable to breaking in case the bike falls.
- The charger that comes with the bike is way too large and not convenient to use.
The Haibike HardSeven 6.0 is one of the best models currently available from this company. From the powerful Yamaha PW-ST motor to the lasting battery, quality suspension forks, and durable frame, everything on the bike makes it a great competitor to other electric bikes. If you think this could be a good match for your needs, feel free to look into it more closely.