Haibike XDURO ALLMTN 6.0
Average Expert Score
10 Reasons to Buy the XDURO ALLMTB 6.0
- It comes in four frame sizes, making it suitable for bikers of different builds and heights.
- The battery is integrated into the tube, which keeps it safe and protected.
- The quality suspension forks from Fox give the bike a smooth suspension.
- It can climb steep uphills and feels stable and comfortable even on the roughest trails.
- The Bosch Performance Line CX motor is one of the most powerful motors you will come across, making this bike a beast on the trail.
- This bike has four assist levels, allowing you to easily switch between tour, eco, turbo, and e-MTB.
- The quality Freeride flat pedals with extra grip ensure your feet will not slip around even when riding in wet conditions.
- The extra wide handlebars allow riders to have better control over the bike and better overall stability.
- There are quality tires of different sizes and making, but they both feature puncture protection.
- It has a powerful but light Bosch charger you can use to charge the battery in under 4 hours.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the XDURO ALLMTB 6.0
- The tires that come with the bike are not tubeless, so you may need to upgrade them.
- It is quite heavy, making it difficult to transport or lift.
- The bike is very expensive, so the price might be a turn-off for some people.
Mountain biking is already fun as it is, but when you have a quality bike, things will be that much better for you. The Haibike XDURO ALLMTN 6.0 Electric Bike might be expensive, but it is worth the investment if you plan on biking on off-road and mountain trails often. It offers impressive quality and many capabilities you will love. So, do not hesitate to check it out!