Haibike Nduro 7 eMTB
10 Reasons to Buy the Nduro 7 Electric Mountain Bike
- Four frame sizes are available: S, M, L, and XL, which means the bike could be suitable for bikers of various heights.
- The Nduro 7 has a brand-new drive unit featuring an integrated Yamaha PW-X3 motor.
- The InTube battery is quite powerful and works at 750 watt-hours.
- An Interface-X display on the handlebars allows you to see all details of your ride.
- A new remote from Yamaha is available, which has only three buttons and is very easy to use.
- The charging port is protected with a rubber plug.
- There are quality four-piston brakes on this bike, made by Magura.
- The bike features a Shimano SLX M7100 set with twelve different gears.
- The tires are in different sizes –- the front is a 29'' Magic Mary EVO TLE, whereas the rear is a 27.5'' Big Betty EVO Gravity.
- Reflective stripes on the pedals make them easily noticeable in the dark.
3 Reasons Not to Buy the Nduro 7 Electric Mountain Bike
- This bike is quite expensive, which makes it unsuitable for people on a tight budget.
- There is only one color option for this bike.
- The bike does not come with lights or a bottle holder.
The Haibike Nduro 7 is an excellent eMTB that can help you ride any off-road trail without problems. With its fantastic fifty-fifty geometry, the bike will perform exceptionally well on technical uphills as well as challenging downhills. If you are in the market for a good eMTB, you should consider the Nduro 7.