Ninebot KickScooter MAX
10 Reasons to Buy the Segway Ninebot Max
- The tires feature a self-healing mechanism that allows them to repair themselves from punctures caused by thorns, glass, nails, and other common road hazards. The tire slime will keep your tires safe and help them last longer.
- The Segway Ninebot Max gives you 7.6 cm of ground clearance so that you can avoid scratches and dings to the bottom of your scooter.
- The slip-proof deck has an excellent grip and a spacious standing area. You can enjoy your ride without fear of slipping or rolling off the side.
- It has three riding modes: Eco, Standard, and Sports.
- The IPX5 rating means the scooter can handle being in light rain, but you shouldn't submerge it in water. If you do, the electronics may become damaged. Moreover, the pneumatic tires provide optimal performance on wet roads.
- The high-mounted headlight provides a better field of vision.
- The mechanical drum brake and regenerative electric brake provide stopping power to help you stay in control of your scooter.
- The bright display automatically dims at night.
- The Segway Ninebot Max also comes with built-in Bluetooth technology that allows users to connect their smartphone via an app to see their speed, distance traveled, battery level, and other information on their phone.
- Smart Battery Management System balances performance and energy consumption, increasing battery life.
- The loud bell will alert nearby pedestrians.
4 Reasons Not to Buy the Segway Ninebot Max
- This scooter does not accelerate quickly.
- It has no zero start function, so you will have to kick off from a standstill to get going.
- The heavy weight makes it difficult to lift upstairs.
- The warranty is limited to 180 days for battery and charger and a year for the body.
The Ninebot Segway Max is an excellent choice for those looking to get a taste of electric scooters. It's comfortable, easy to deal with, and cuts a respectable figure. It might not be the most feature-rich scooter on the market, but it makes up for that in its ease of use and beginner-friendly design.